We always hear that we’re “working for the weekend” or relieve a sigh of TGIF on Friday morning.
Even though I know there’s a busy weekend ahead of my, it’s all about balance.
My weekend wishes are….
- Getting new chair and ottoman put together for my office (well hubby is doing most of the work on this one) and starting to put the office chaos back together
- Having a home date night with my guy which includes wine, snuggling and maybe a movie if I can keep my eyes open long enough
- Teaching a fantastic Jazzercise class Saturday morning
- Get some important requests onto the Cursillo Prayerline
- Hosting Saturday afternoon yoga (and taking the class)
- Getting a mani/pedi
- Having an early b-day dinner with the Rzasa clan which hopefully includes chocolate
- A soak in the tub
- Traveling to RI for the day Sunday with some of my awesome instructors for our District Meeting
- Calling my grandfather
- More sleep!
So what are your wishes for the weekend?