I believe in always having something to be excited about. Like spring approaching (grabbed this flower shot over the weekend at the indoor Farmer’s Market at Gillbertie’s, a hopeful sign of spring!).
Having something to look forward to gives you energy, hope, a sense of fun, and let’s face it, something to talk about at cocktail parties, right?
As we move into this next season, here are a few things I’m looking forward to:
* Launching my new Reclaim Your Sparkle program, PERFECT for any woman who is ready to make a shift and wants to get her groove bakc. Email me at info@interplayhealth to get the deets.
* Being a part of the Wellness Lounge in NYC (details coming on that!) Had a great meeting with the lovely Monica Aparicio from Total Life Remix and we are excited about co-creating together!
* More hot yoga for strengthening and lengthening and Jazzercise for shimmying and shaking! (I’ve been getting many inquiries as to my teaching schedule, so look for the scoop in the newsletter each week).
* Spending time with my freakin’ adorable nephews and celebrating Chase’s Birthday.
* And SO much more…..but I want to know what YOU are looking forward to? Add your comments on the blog or Facebook page. You may just inspire someone!