For a lot of people this week was a vacation week, which kicked off with a Holiday. For me it was business as usual, including long hours and several meetings. But as I’m reflecting back on the week, I’m glad I made sure to do things that were good for the soul…..
- Participating in our Happiness Project Book club discussion
- Teaching six Jazzercise classes
- Volunteering at the Soup Kitchen
- Baking vegan cupcakes
- Shopping with my mom
- Booking a plane tix
- Taking a yoga class
- Having a glass of wine with a good friend after work
- Taking a bubble bath
- Donating to Education & Hope (I’m always inspired by the wonderful Julie Coyne)
- Writing a card to a special friend going through a rough time
- Having a pizza & movie night with my hubby- at least that’s the plan for tonight!
What have you done this week that’s good for YOUR soul?