A lot people have been saying good riddance to ’09, on to bigger and better things in 2010. It has been a tough time for many, but I began thinking about what some of the highlights of the year were.
In no particular order…….
- Being a part of the team for the Women’s 64th Cursillo weekend this spring. Amazing.
- Hosting fave Tim Roberts for two awesome dance classes and getting to know him over lunch. (Stay tuned for a repeat this fall!)
- Meeting weekly with my inspiring Monday night prayer group. Can you believe we’ve been meeting for 10 yrs!
- Attending my 25th High School reunion and reconnecting with old friends, plus making some new connections too.
- Spending time with my adorable nephew, especially for four days at the beach and two CT sleepovers.
- Meeting some great new friends this year and looking forward to developing those friendship.
- Spending a relaxing week in Aruba and making one of my best drives ever on the 9th hole – over the water!
- Trying new things like boxing and making truffles and designing a website.
- Taking several fun trips to NYC with lots of cool women to see some great Broadway shows and even an adventure to the Martha Stewart show!
- Recognizing that tough times can also bring out the best in people and there’s a lot of goodness out there!
Here’s to living with BOLD INTENTION in 2010!