|Rainbow last Thurs night – the most spectacular I’ve ever seen|
- A daily continuous stream of instant messaging among my two BFF’s – these women are my rocks!
- A cool surprise from my hubby last week
- Wonderful emails from two of my China kids in my inbox Monday morning
- A bunch of beautiful inspiring women whom I get to work out with every day
- A much needed Mastermind meeting on Friday with my support team – PLUS it was at the beach (and followed by a glass of wine and a friend always ready to lend an ear)
- Fun unexpected treats from my Reiki partner
- My mom – ’nuff said.
- A spontaneous, and very special, family dinner
- A sweet note from a long time colleague
- Glorious weather today and the chance to eat lunch and do some work outside (love the virtual office)
- A spectacular rainbow spotted in Milford during an impromptu outing to spend time with my stepdaughter (photo above – which does not do it justice!)
I’m not saying that this love takes my mind off the tragedies people I love are enduring and the courageous battles being fought. I just know that amidst it all I need to keep an eye out for the love.
Where do you see the LOVE this week?
Trust me it’s there (oddly I now feel like breaking out into the Mary Tyler Moore theme song….”Love is all around…”)