I LOVE my yoga! Not only have I brought yoga into my business (two great classes a week with Kathleen & Mark) , I regularly practice at home as well as at another local studio.
Be sure to talk with your doctor before beginning an exercise regimen, especially if you are new to physical activity or are resuming after a long break.
- Stretch easily and gently, only until you feel slight tension
- Don’t bounce
- Stop before you feel pain
- Breathe deeply, exhaling as you relax into each stretch
- First thing in the morning
- After sitting or standing for long periods
- When you feel stiff or anxious
- While watching television or sitting at your desk
- Before falling asleep
Time to stretch it out!
Tips adapted from Jazzercise.com