Fall is in the air today! I’m thinking about all the ‘fall-ish’ stuff I want to do. How about you?
Almost every day lately I’ve heard people say ‘life is short’, yet I rarely witness people living as if it is. What works best for me is to write it down! This way I’m less likely to look back and say, gee time passed me by, I wish I had…..
Here are a few of my fall plans for the month of October.…………
- Bake an apple pie
- Get some colorful mums for the front porch
- Go to the orchard and get a pumpkin, plus some hot apple cider and one of those apple cinnamon pretzels. Great place to go each year in Easton (can’t remember the name right now). Every year we try to guess the weight of the pumpkins to get them for free — so far no luck! Maybe this is our year.
- Enjoy a Thursday night date night with my hubby – taking a wine tasting course at the local community college
- Volunteer at the Soup Kitchen
- Start working on a project which will be a Christmas present (sssh – say no more about this one!)
- Try a new soup recipe
- Get to yoga class at least once a week
What’s on tap for your fall?