I recently had the honor of being featured in the book Sixteen Weeks to Your Dream Business: A Weekly Planner for Entrepreneurial Women By Nada Jones & Michelle Briody published this fall by Mcgraw-Hill.
Here’s what Amazon had to say…………
Plan the Business You’ve Always Wanted–One Week at a Time
Whether it’s selling products you love, or creating a service you know people need, business start-up experts Nada Jones and Michelle Briody will take you step-by-step through the process of making your business aspirations a reality. From carefully planning out a bullet-proof business model, to marketing your business and finding a customer base, this planner helps you track your progress and nail down all the details that will make your business thrive.
Sixteen Weeks to Your Dream Business gives you
- Tips on researching your industry, competition, and potential customers
- Money management advice—from finding financing to bookkeeping and accounting
- Networking techniques to target new contacts and customers
- Forms, worksheets, and folders for ultimate organization and overall planning
- Valuable Web site links for resources, references, and more
Each chapter features a success from women business owners throughout the country. Yep, that’s me on page 178. I guess you’ll have to buy the book to see what it says! Check it out on Amazon or go to my web portal to order through Barnes & Noble or Border’s AND be rewarded for your purchase.