Every year on this day I take time to reflect on the past year and remember the highs and low, and capture some of the highlights, in no particular order (although this year, I saved the most significant for last).
2021 was the year I….
- Learned how to use an ice axe while scaling a glacier
- Brought sexy back by taking Burlesque Dance
- Became a landlord
- Witnessed my nephew make his confirmation
- Launched my new website (www.kristenrzasa.com)
- Hosted Thanksgiving for the first time in 20 years
- Reconnected with extended family in Cape May to laugh, sing and dance
- Said goodbye to my sweet Aunt Rita
- Got vaccinated
- Deepened some relationships and released others
- Rode a horse, paddled a kayak and soaked in natural hot springs in Iceland
- Expanded my coaching practice with a new revenue stream
- Learned how to ask for and receive help
- Had fun in Ocean City while enjoying doTerra’s annual convention virtually
- Created more white space for rest and healing
- Redecorated and painted my office
- Hosted a magnificent celebration to honor the life of my beautiful mother <3
I wish you peace, joy, love and vibrant health in the New Year!